Wednesday, September 23, 2009

debits & credits


Math was never my strong suit, at least that is what I always told myself...until I started keeping the books for our tiny little company. Now I'm a whiz. Okay, so maybe not a "whiz" per se. But I'm pretty speedy on an adding machine & our accounting is rather straight-forward & orderly.

But it isn't always orderly - occasionally beastly problems arise that I cannot sort out at first glance. I have just solved one such conundrum & am thanking my lucky stars that I can finally rest easy. Because truly: when I have one of these hanging over my head I can hardly sleep I become so preoccupied. I dream in numbers, and those dreams aren't fun.

So, as boring as this post is, I cannot help but rejoice to have solved an irritating problem at long last! Hooray!

No comments: