
Well, it's official -the second nine months are over. He's been out as long as he was in. 9 months of waiting preceded an additional 9 months of living & loving & learning together -what it means for me to be a mother, & what it means for him to be a human in the world. It was a crazy happy whirlwind, sometimes exhausting, sometimes sad, & always
intense & exhilarating. And I think we're both doing a marvelous job.
1 comment:
Congrats on the big milestone. I'm in awe of what has happened in the past two years. Last night I was rocking River. Two years before, at that same time, I was in great pain in the process of giving birth to a thing that didn't respond to me much at all. Last night, for the first time, he repeated each line (at least the ends of the lines) of the lullaby as I sang it and we giggled together. Every few months is a whole new world.
Post a Comment