Oh no -I suppose it is hard to tell from the photo, but this is the BOB SUV jogger. We don't have a framed pack, just the Ergo. Although, C is sending me her framed Kelty pack since F is already running around like crazy and at a measly 20lbs the Kelty is pretty much overkill. I am betting it will prove really useful for us however, even at higher weights...especially since we are big hikers.
We have a Kelty and loved it, but with the 2nd one we are not using it as much. Wanna buy it? Also...don't you love your BOB? Love, love, love it!!!! Best ever! Oh...and your baby is ADORABLE!
4 comments:
Love it. Is this a frame carrier? Should I get one? Any recommendations? Is it worth investing in if we are already at 33 pounds?
Oh no -I suppose it is hard to tell from the photo, but this is the BOB SUV jogger. We don't have a framed pack, just the Ergo. Although, C is sending me her framed Kelty pack since F is already running around like crazy and at a measly 20lbs the Kelty is pretty much overkill. I am betting it will prove really useful for us however, even at higher weights...especially since we are big hikers.
We have a Kelty and loved it, but with the 2nd one we are not using it as much. Wanna buy it? Also...don't you love your BOB? Love, love, love it!!!! Best ever!
Oh...and your baby is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment