We're frantically cleaning the house & yard in preparation for X's big birthday bash & the Minneapolis grandparent visit. It's been especially hard getting anything done these days with our almost-walker scrambling around at break-neck speeds, getting underfoot & generally requiring constant surveillance. Thankfully, he seemed content to hang out in the Ergo with his dad for several hours this afternoon while M shoveled mulch, raked leaves & tidied up the garden. I pulled as many weeds as I could in the time allotted me & longed for several more hours during which I might tackle the hundred million garden projects that have piled up during this long period of neglect. I am hopeful that X will continue to accommodate by riding along, at least until we are able to build a fence to keep him in.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
spring cleaning
We're frantically cleaning the house & yard in preparation for X's big birthday bash & the Minneapolis grandparent visit. It's been especially hard getting anything done these days with our almost-walker scrambling around at break-neck speeds, getting underfoot & generally requiring constant surveillance. Thankfully, he seemed content to hang out in the Ergo with his dad for several hours this afternoon while M shoveled mulch, raked leaves & tidied up the garden. I pulled as many weeds as I could in the time allotted me & longed for several more hours during which I might tackle the hundred million garden projects that have piled up during this long period of neglect. I am hopeful that X will continue to accommodate by riding along, at least until we are able to build a fence to keep him in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment