Saturday, May 3, 2008

a curious tarot reading

Yesterday, B read our cards from the Goddess Tarot deck. We took a break from digging in the dirt to sip beers on the sheltered front porch. A soggy Portland rain fell around us as she dealt the cards, first for me, and then for M:

L:
Past - XI Strenth
Present -XIX The Sun
Future -IX Contemplation
Summary -Queen of Cups

M:
Past -V Cups
Present -II Staves
Future - Prince of Cups
Summary -Queen of Pentacles

2 comments:

BAA said...

So what do these cards mean?

Lainey Wright said...

Yes -I figured someone would ask that. I have been in a flurry of travel preparation the last few days (not to mention slightly discombobulated owing to the confusion of this strange moment), so I hadn't time to get into the details. I will try to find some time soon....I will say, though, that the cards were potent -it was the most intensely real tarot reading of my life!

love
l