Our Southeast bungalow is a modest 950 square feet (1000-some if you count the mudroom). It is the perfect sized space for two comfortable, easy-going partners, but potentially quite cramped once you toss a kid and all its attendant gear into the mix. Also consider that as a crafter and artist I have accumulated piles of papers and objects whose value might be questioned by a casual observer (like every single copy of the Seattle Art Dealer Association's publication -this is the stuff great collage is made of). And I can never seem to cast off a book, no matter the title -they are like treasures to me.
So, in the interest of my future sanity (I anticipate a day months from now when this task might seem a particularly painful form of torture), I have resolved this fine morning to start cleaning out my closets to make room for the new family member. First up: all my skinny clothes.
1 comment:
wow, beginning your nesting already. Go girl!
Post a Comment